IF YOUR ATHLETE TURNS 10 AT ANY STAGE IN 2021 they are U11......if they turn 13 at any stage in 2021 they are under 14 etc..
TO ENTER YOUR ATHLETE PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Tuesday 08th at 1700hrs advising athlete Name, Date of birth, Male or Female and events to be entered in. Please also see guidelines below for how you complete Covid Declaration etc. in advance.
- Entry by emailing email@example.com
- All athletes MUST be currently registered with Athletics Ireland.
- STRICTLY NO late entries or entries on the day of competition
- Times of each event will be strictly adhered to, allowing competitors to warm up and only present themselves ready to compete before their scheduled event time.
- Pre and post-event, competitors will be kept as separate as possible and should wear face coverings when and where possible.
- Only 1 parent/Guardian is permitted to attend the venue.
- Only appointed officials and athletes will be permitted into the competition area.
- Use public transport or walk to the venue if nearby.
- Park in designated car park areas.
Before attending the event on the day, everyone must complete the form online through the link below
- If anyone due to attend answers yes to any of the questions, they SHOULD NOT ATTEND the event.
- Parent/guardian of an athlete U18 must complete the online link above no earlier than the evening before and no later than the morning of the event. This MUST also be completed by a parent/guardian attending the venue.
- Everyone must complete and provide proof that they have completed the online form before attending on the day of the event.
- Participants must not present themselves at the entrance to the competition area until their designated time.
- All participants must present themselves at the entry only gate ready to compete.
- Social distancing will be enforced when athletes are called to assembly area.
- Immediately after the event, competitors will collect their belongings and vacate the venue through the exit only gate.
- Everyone attending the event must abide by strict guidelines put in place by Government, Local Authority, Sport Ireland, Dublin Athletics and the host club.
- Everyone attending the event must take responsibility for their own protection and the protection of others
- Wash hands, disinfect regularly, wear a mask, respect the 2m social distancing rule and avoid gatherings.
- Do not attend the event if you feel unwell.
- Use the Corvid 19 App.